The pioneering laboratory – in a container or as a modular design. A flexible solution for all kinds of requirements.

What can be done if relocation or renovation is ahead? If laboratories are required only temporary at different locations? Or if there is simply not enough time to furnish a stationary and permanent laboratory? In all of the above cases Wesemann International mobile laboratory concepts are the ideal solution to react quickly and flexibly.

Quality Made in Germany.

We plan and implement these mobile solutions in cooperation with competent partners. Customized for the respective purpose on site and ready for use in excellent quality made in Germany.

Container design. Completely pre-assembled.

"Plug & Play" – that’s the way you could describe the purpose of the laboratory container, as no room shape can be set up and removed any quicker. Designed for transportation on ships and land-based vehicles these compact containers fit perfectly to the size of sea containers.

Quickly ready for use: On the contrary to the laboratories in modular design the containers are completely equipped in the factory already and are ready for use in short time. As they do not require a permanent location they are perfect for a mobile use in the on-shore oil production or gas extraction industries, but also as a laboratory for quality assurance in production areas like biotech, and industrial or pharmaceutical corporations.

Modular design. Quick. Easy. Modular.

Laboratories built in a modular design may be used as either interim or permanent solutions thanks to their solid construction – either way their set-up saves a lot of time: whenever the modules arrive on site the complete periphery – from doors to windows and walls, as well as floor covers – are already installed.

High level of pre-fabrication: The modules of a size of 30 to 40 sqm are pre-fabricated to 90% in Germany according to approved and tested standardized processes – under ideal production conditions. The remaining 10% will be installed by skilled and experienced technicians on site.