Data Protection Statement
1. Name and contact data of the party responsible for processing, and of the corporate data protection officer
This data protection information applies for data processing by:
Wesemann International GmbH
Sigmannser Weg 31
Phone: +49 75 22 / 9 99 81 - 0
Fax: +49 75 22 / 9 99 81 - 10
The corporate data protection officer of Wesemann International GmbH can be contacted at above mentioned address, or by phone at +49 75 22 / 9 99 81 – 18, or by email at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When opening our website www.wesemann-international.com the browser of your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily saved in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and is saved until its automatic deletion:
- IP address of the querying computer
- Date and time of access
- Quantity of data sent given in byte
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if need be, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider; and your operating system
We process above mentioned data for the following purposes:
- To ensure smooth connection of the website
- To ensure convenient use of our website
- To analyse the system security and stability, as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing the data is Article 6, par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from above mentioned purposes of data collection. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions as to you as an individual person.
4. Analytic tools
We do not use tracking tools on our website.
5. Rights of persons affected
You are entitled to the following:
- According to article 15 of GDPR you are entitled to be provided with information about your personal data processed by us. In particular you can request information about the purpose of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to which your data were or are disclosed, the planned period of saving, the existence of a right to adjustment, deletion, or limitation of processing, or objection, the existence of the right of appeal, the origin of your data unless these were not collected by us, as well as about the existence of an automatic decision making incl. profiling, and, if need be, expressive information about their details;
- According to article 16 of GDPR you are entitled to demand immediate adjustment of incorrect or completion of your personal data saved by us;
- According to article 17 of GDPR you are entitled to demand deletion of your personal data saved by us in so far as the processing is not required to exercise the right of free speech and information, to fulfil legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- According to article 18 of GDPR you are entitled to demand limitation of processing of your personal data in so far as the correctness of the data is denied by you, the processing is illegal but you refuse their deletion and we do not require the data anymore, but you are in need of them for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have filed objection to processing as per article 21 of GDPR;
- According to article 20 of GDPR you are entitled to receive your personal data provided by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to demand transmission to another responsible party;
- According to article 7 par. 3 of GDPR you can withdraw your consent given to us at any time. This results in us not being allowed to continue the processing of the data for which we had your consent; and
- According to article 77 of GDPR you are entitled to file a complaint with a regulatory body. As a general rule you can contact the regulatory body of your usual place of residence or work, or of our headquarters for such a purpose.
6. Right of objection
In so far as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to article 6 par. 1 S. 1 lit. f of GDPR you have the right of objection against the processing of your personal data according to article 21 of GDPR, provided there are reasons resulting from your particular situation, or the objection is against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without the provision of a particular situation.
If you want to make use of your right of revocation and objection sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is considered sufficient.
7. Data security
Within the scope of the visit to our website we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest possible encoding level in each case that is supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encoding. Should your browser not support a 256-bit encoding we fall back on the 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in an encoded way you can see by the locked presentation of the key, or the key symbol, respectively, which you can find in the lower status line of your browser.
We of course make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or against unauthorized access of third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved according to the latest technologic state-of-the-art.
8. Update and change of this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid and has been issued in October 2020.
Owing to the development of our website and any services provided for it, or due to changed legal or official specifications it might become necessary to change this data protection statement. You can call and print-out the most recent version of our data protection statement on this page, however.